• Our World Health Organization recommended formulation contains 80% isopropyl alcohol for maximum strength against 99.9% of germs and bacteria.
• Hand moisturizing agent (glycerin) prevents your hands from feeling dry.
• No added fragrance.
• Ingredients include: Isopropyl Alcohol 80% v/v, Glycerin (for moisturizing), Hydrogen Peroxide, Water
• Packaged in 8oz Liquid Spray Bottle
• California Prop 65 Compliant
• Made in the USA (SF Bay Area)
Good size - not too large. Smells good. Spray is convenient.
Excellent, hope it really is destroying the virus.
We love using this sanitizer. Convenient & easy to use. And it smells good too.
Excellent to use for hands and surfaces!
I saw Area Labs at a farmer’s market early in the pandemic. I liked the fact that this was made locally and came in an easy to apply spray bottle. It was a no brainer to buy more when the bottle started to get low. This is especially great for my child. Rather than trying to get her to apply gel hand sanitizer properly I can just spray this and have the peace of mind that she’s safe.