- 5 layer protective mask
- 3 Non-woven
- 1 melt-blown fabric for filtering
- 1 layer hot air cotton for comfort
- Executive Standard: GB2626-2006
- Executive Standard: EN149:2001 +A1:2009
- Filtering effect: 95% + Particle, Bacterial and Virus Filtration Efficiency
- Easy to wear with simple ear loop hooks
- Adjustable nose bridge aids in effective sealing and comfort
- 20 individually sealed masks included per box
- For non-medical use
- Manufactured in China, FDA Registration and Certification
Yes they are. Shipping is pretty fast. Quality of masks is excellent. Highly recommend them and company. I don’t normally take the time to provide reviews but given today’s climate of rip offs I chose to provide this one.
I did NOT use these masks because they sent the wrong ones ... I was VERY specific about the masks I needed to purchase, upon receiving the WRONG masks I called, left a message and did NOT hear back for days ... Finally received a call back and they informed me that the masks I purchased on April 22, 2021 expired May 2021. I actually LOVE these masks, wish this company would have been upfront and honest when placing the order. I did receive a refund however this company completely blind-sided me. If you CAN find these masks buy them, just not from Area Labs.
The ear loops are more loose than the grey masks and do not fit as snugly against your face. Mask material appears to be the same. Wanted variety but looks like we'll be ordering just the grey from now on.
I'm average size, and the mask fit small from my chin to the top of my nose. When I talk my chin pulls the mask down from my nose. Comfortable around the ears and good quality of fabric.